Parts and accessories

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows where to get a diff color windshield or the best spot to get a black seat cover or even if anyone has tried a boss set yet?? Need to lose all the orange on mine ASAP

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Call lac la biche power sports. That's where I got my seat cover. Red deer power sports has low windshields in stock, seen them there last week. Keep in mind, after I put my seat cover on, it hasn't fit right since. I cannot find anything that's interrupting the proper fitment, but it will not stay clipped into place.

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
Yah mine is getting replaced as we speak at lac la Biche, broken clip or something it's warranted anyways, just need to find a black windshield for now, curious too see a boss seat hopefully it's stiffer and narrower on top they don't show any pics on the site and I'm not a fan of the rammusen seat

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you're going thru warranty for a new seat? I have the same problem as you. Mine will not stay latched up top. But I've already replaced the seat cover, I'm wondering if that would void the warranty at all..... I have a trip to bc feb 1-8 I don't wanna go thru what I just went thru last week in revy, seat falling off all the time.

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
Yah there replacing it, they off too, it's not my fault but I dunno if they will replace it in your case cuz its been "tampered with" that will be there excuse, u may have to pull a mcgyver

White86

Reaction score
First link is the lowest windshield that's out right now and the second is a skinz seat cover, more expensive that The RSI one I was telling you about tho the RSI cover is 119.00

Top Bottom