20220205_090119.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 129
  • 20220205_090125_HDR.jpg
    20220205_090125_HDR.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 145

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the senior citizens and hipsters are going to loose their minds !!!

Goodluck brother !

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a great day, only seen one incedent of fisty cuffs at a intersection but all and all a great showing of support for being on a liberal island. Can't even guess at how many vehicles in the convoy, the last report over the 2 way radio was 37 minutes to get buy but that was still 45 minutes from the legislature so I'm sure it grew a bit before we got there. I recommend everyone get out and show support.easy to donate cash but we need to show people in the streets to get our point across to those in fear.

Attachments

• 20220205_121700.jpg
    20220205_121700.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 20220205_123159.jpg
    20220205_123159.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 85

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well to be honest I'm a little disappointed but not shocked by the lack of actual physical support on here,all we heard for months was how bad our lives were and how things needed to change, so now people are actually going out and doing it where are you guys, like I said it's easy to donate but that isn't really doing much. I played in the covid section a few times asking what needed to happen and once it did I would support and got told we needed to stand up,well some of us are and I'm a jab taker. I made the comment that the folks in the covid section were like barking dogs but by the looks of it they just bark from the porch while the real dogs go out bark were it's needed . Summit tree I appreciate your joining in away from the porch. So ya I'm calling you guys out to actually go hit the streets and show some support.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well to be honest I'm a little disappointed but not shocked by the lack of actual physical support on here,all we heard for months was how bad our lives were and how things needed to change, so now people are actually going out and doing it where are you guys, like I said it's easy to donate but that isn't really doing much. I played in the covid section a few times asking what needed to happen and once it did I would support and got told we needed to stand up,well some of us are and I'm a jab taker. I made the comment that the folks in the covid section were like barking dogs but by the looks of it they just bark from the porch while the real dogs go out bark were it's needed . Summit tree I appreciate your joining in away from the porch. So ya I'm calling you guys out to actually go hit the streets and show some support.

Family drove in convoy, and stood in a group and showed support. IMO I'm glad people are showing support and banding together, unfortunately the government could care less. I think the only and last way to have a chance at getting our total freedom is still to come, we shall see how many there are then. Until then I'm all for showing it's just not a few fringe minority. Keep protesting!

Top Bottom