Outlaw Ride, Brule sand dune pics

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
went for a ride yesterday with a bunch of outlaws at brule. had to try out the new 700xx on the hills/dunes. what a blast. beutiful day, nice and warm and sunny, almost no wind, just light breezes. and there was alomst nobody out there. as well i got to see an 08 renegade 800x with custom muzzy and a couple other things show us sport quads that it can keep up and take some too. anyway heres some pics. enjoy

adam:d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet pixs man!
so do ya like your new ride?
just a silly question but why do some of you guys have flags at the back???
I know at the grocery store they give the kids carts with the big flags so ya dont loose them,,, or steal those little shopping carts....

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Flags are so you can see someone on the other side of a rise so you don't jump an land on top of them....

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
Flags are so you can see someone on the other side of a rise so you don't jump an land on top of them....

hey probably knows that. he is just trying to bug us quadders.:rant: lol. i seem to sense some animosity between the 2 groups. i dont get it. i had fun beating the dirtbikes up the hill. good feeling for a begginer sport rider.:d i'm just kidding around. and if you seriously didnt know.
:yeahthat:

and the ride is amazing. fast and it doesnt feel fast. not scarey until 4th gear. i havent tried 5th yet. in fourth it starts floating... and when guys that knew what they were doing were riding they were doing alot better on the hill than me. they said "cadillac ride and it pulls hard but very smooth and tourqey. they could ride whoops all day long. and it wheelies on command, just apply throttle" and i agree with them about the wheely comment, i can lift the front end right up with just throttle, no body english.i love this machine and cant wait to get more time in.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics plumbum, looks like it was a fun day of riding. I haven't ridin that area in a long time.....sure miss the banshee.

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Be honest, that gade did a little more than just "keep up" didn't it ;)

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
Be honest, that gade did a little more than just "keep up" didn't it ;)

the gade did awsome. i would have been happy with one of those too but mine is still faster.lol.
but travis is a good rider and seems to have no fear but he has ridden the area for a long time.

Sweigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
glad to hear it. Looks like a really awesome trip! I've never been to Brule myself, but I've heard tons of great things about it. I'm thinking of heading there for August Long weekend.

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
i will post up when we are doing a trip out there again. if i still cant figure out the starts then somebody else can drive mine. so it is machine verses machine.lol.

burgewx

Reaction score
I would avoid brule on any long weekend , there are way to many people to have a nice ride. We were there may long 2007 , we counted over 1000 machines riding one way in an hour. It was way to crowed. We couldn't ride the dunes , people flying everyhere , there was even a fatality accident. It's a hotspot on long weekends.
I have talked with lots of people who agree , find an off weekend and you'll have a better time. It's an nice riding location , well worth the trip.

have a great time burgewx

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey probably knows that. he is just trying to bug us quadders.:rant: lol. i seem to sense some animosity between the 2 groups. i dont get it. i had fun beating the dirtbikes up the hill. good feeling for a begginer sport rider.:d i'm just kidding around. and if you seriously didnt know.
:yeahthat:

and the ride is amazing. fast and it doesnt feel fast. not scarey until 4th gear. i havent tried 5th yet. in fourth it starts floating... and when guys that knew what they were doing were riding they were doing alot better on the hill than me. they said "cadillac ride and it pulls hard but very smooth and tourqey. they could ride whoops all day long. and it wheelies on command, just apply throttle" and i agree with them about the wheely comment, i can lift the front end right up with just throttle, no body english.i love this machine and cant wait to get more time in.

It was a serious question, and I assumed it was for a good reason. and that is a very good reason. I hate the feeling of coming over hills, drops, rolls on my sled , dirt or QUAD (see my siganature) and not knowing if someone or thiung is below. I do not have much experiance on sport quads.
anything that burns fuel is a friend of mine.
but really ya cant beat a dirt up hill, if so I must see. lol, lets see more PIX:d

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
i actually did quite a few times but it may have been a small machines, inexperienced riders etc... i dont know. but i did it. lol. and for pics i dont know if there are any, i was riding at the times, not taking pics. but i will ask the other guys out there if they got any

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
heres a quick vid of me sucking at starts and there is a dirtbike in there that i definately beat up the hill even with the late start. so there. lol.

the site wouldnt let me embedd it. i did upload it to S&M tube but it isnt there either. but here it is on the outlaw site.

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i actually did quite a few times but it may have been a small machines, inexperienced riders etc... i dont know. but i did it. lol. and for pics i dont know if there are any, i was riding at the times, not taking pics. but i will ask the other guys out there if they got any

I mean pix in general, kinda hard to ride and take pix all at once lol
:beer::d

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
sorry i posted the wrong link on outlaw. i fixed now though. and i will post the link to the big gallery there. lots of different pics if that is all you wanted. enjoy!

Last edited:
Top Bottom