Outlaw ATV Tires

wildone

Reaction score
Looking for tire and wheel set . Are there any dealers in the Edmonton area that sell Highlifter Outlaw ATV tires? I will probabley go with 29.5" tires.

wildone

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I will talk to him later , as I have not completed the deal on a new 700 grizzly yet. I was just getting prepared.

Camell

Reaction score
Parkland cycle sells them, in stoney plain. phone(780)963-2790 44 boulder blvd. I just bought mine there and they keep them in stock. But just call first to see if they have them cause when i got mine, 3 sets of 29.5" got sold with in 2 days. They were 900 something but they gave me a deal for 800 + tax. Good guys there, helpfull. They carry all sizes, butlike i said, jsut call and see if they are in.

Bambino

Reaction score
OOOh , I live in Stony Plain an d I don't deal at Parland cycle. They are notorious for taking you for all your worth and not goving any back. I know Miskey still runs it so unless something changed I would not go there...my 2 cents

wildone

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.
I found outlaws in Edmonton for a little less than $800 and I have a son there so will be able to get them home without shipping. The best price was in Ont. but shipping is to much.
As for the same size front and rear, with 29.5" I'm not sure if a 700 grizzly would handle 12" front and rear and I really wanted 12" in rear.
For wear most in our group stud our tires for wear ( for about 11 years now ) and studding seems to make them outwear non-studded about 3 to 1. We do not drive on pavement. Also helps a bit in swamps for catching on grass and roots, excellent for crossing logs. On the down side they chew up the shop floor and mat in the truck, I use couple of wide boards.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies.
I found outlaws in Edmonton for a little less than $800 and I have a son there so will be able to get them home without shipping. The best price was in Ont. but shipping is to much.
As for the same size front and rear, with 29.5" I'm not sure if a 700 grizzly would handle 12" front and rear and I really wanted 12" in rear.
For wear most in our group stud our tires for wear ( for about 11 years now ) and studding seems to make them outwear non-studded about 3 to 1. We do not drive on pavement. Also helps a bit in swamps for catching on grass and roots, excellent for crossing logs. On the down side they chew up the shop floor and mat in the truck, I use couple of wide boards.

If you need them brought out i am coming to sask in the next few days. As long as your son can meet me in red deer or something. I have to go to drayton valley but red deer would work better for me. And id run the 10 wide as they are close to 12 wide with air on the rite rim.

wildone

Reaction score
If you need them brought out i am coming to sask in the next few days. As long as your son can meet me in red deer or something. I have to go to drayton valley but red deer would work better for me. And id run the 10 wide as they are close to 12 wide with air on the rite rim.

Thanks for the offer, but they are out of stock even highlifter in the US is out and the deal on the new quad is at a stand still. It might be some time before I end up ordering them.

Camell

Reaction score
Yeah, my tires are the only thing i ever bough from parkland, so dont have to much to go off lol.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just installed some 30" mudlites on mine and they are an awsome tire. I never liked them before but im impressed how well they do. And cheap too.

Camell

Reaction score
yeah, i had the 27" mudlights on mine, they are a really good tire, i just wanted to try these outlaws, they will get the test on sunday at the medicine lake rally

Top Bottom