Ostacruiser all wot - on ExtremeATVofforad

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and a buddy of mine are making it a point to make a trip down to ride with you fellers next year

duner

Reaction score
These are the videos that the tree huggers are using to get the government to shut down our riding areas!:nono:
The police in Rocky charged a kid in Rocky for this type of thing being put on the internet.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
These are the videos which cause average Joe and even some fellow powersports folks to agree with the "tree huggers"

That said if it's on private land no one can say anything....and it's not like we haven't busted muskeg & slews.... but posting the video without a disclaimer identifying it as privately owned land tends to get used to shut areas down.

These are the videos that the tree huggers are using to get the government to shut down our riding areas!:nono:
The police in Rocky charged a kid in Rocky for this type of thing being put on the internet.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't know if you have the story straight... Rocky police charged a irricana man with 3 counts under the water act... punishisable each count 25,000 dollars... now that's in alberta.. this is sask, so our laws don't apply cause its provincial... but its comin in sask too soon enough... even if you disclaim that you are on private land your going to have to prove that cause they will charge you regardless and then the ball is in your court to defend... you don't need a burden like that imo

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tell ya one thing... osta better think twice on his vids... if someone wanted to make a stink about it.. it could happen there very fast... I don't think he has the time or money to pay steep fines like that... its happening in alberta as we speak.. the fellow got his quads taken 8 months ago and now has to fight fines of 75 grand give or take... coming to a quadder near you in sask soon!....lol..... osta's utube channel is very popular... and will be popular with srd and rcmp soon.. you watch...

Last edited:
Top Bottom