Opinion250.com comments an insult to sledders and others

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
While doing my daily news hounding I came across a story regarding the Mcbride horses and their former dirtbag owner making another court appearance. One comment by someone named Supertech is totally uncalled for rubbish. Please register there and give this person a piece of your mind. If you're so inclined.
I can't post there as I have been banned from that site. Tell them (Lostfaith) sent you.

Renshaw Horse Case Back In Court Today - Opinion 250 - News for Northern and Central Interior of British Columbia, Canada

Posted by: supertech on August 14 2009 3:40 PMThey were his horses. How he disposes of them is his business. Listen up here. Horses are not human and when we refer to animals,'humane' should not be part of the question. If he was hoping they would pull through the winter and left them - - I say good choice. He has done nothing wrong. Let's talk about the guy who beheaded someone on a bus and will probably walk for his effort. That is something we should be worried about - - not someones horses. Alberta has thousands of wild horses and snowmobilers chase them to death. Jeeezzz

Top Bottom