Onion Lake Rally

tdc6

Reaction score
May 5, 2012 Prowler sxs 700 first prize. Also cash prizes. Contact Terry at 780-5224567 for more info

AC4life

Reaction score
Hey just wondering where the staging area for this rally is? Hows the rally been on past years...wet, distance, what type of turnout? Thinking of making the trip, just trying to get a little more info on it first..

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The staging area is straight north of town at the rec grounds. Rally is usually 60-70km. Alot more water on the rally. not to much mud. Not sure on the exact numbers but I would guess around 300 bikes usually.

crp

Reaction score
How was the rally boys, some of us got stuck working.....

Lol, well it was the first rally I have ever went to, and at one point I was praying for a helicopter to come and get me out of there!!! Now that it's been a week I would go back in a heartbeat!

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, well it was the first rally I have ever went to, and at one point I was praying for a helicopter to come and get me out of there!!! Now that it's been a week I would go back in a heartbeat!

WOW, it sounds like the MUD MONSTER got a hold of you, (most rallies are in the muddy areas), by the sounds of it, your mom will be kept busy looking after all the kids so you can get dirty. Enjoy.

Bruce.

crp

Reaction score
LOL, when I popped over the first hill and seen what looked like 300 miles of muskeg I was a little overwhelmed to say the least. But everyone I was with, and even those I wasn't were so awesome it made it a little less intimidating. Looking back I'm pretty pumped to go again.......do all the rallies take place in the spring and fall or are there any summer?

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She was a muddy one thats for sure. Long to. We had 50km on the trip before the half way. Got to it at about 7. Most rallies are spring and some in fall. Onion lake actually has one in about July some years.

Top Bottom