One Last Ride Brule Lake Dunes Oct 23

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's right one last ride. Weather is supposed to be 9-10 degrees. It's not twenty-five degrees but close enough.
I know there's a few hard core riders out there who want to climb some hills. KFX DREAMRIPPER are you and your quad ready. Med1ogre you can ride on the same side of the hill as us all the time. If your not on the same side it's because you went over the top too fast. Hope you guys can make it.

:D Who's in for a good Sunday ride. :D

KFX Drm Ripper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
love to go but can't make it. the starter is burn out and i steel can't get it to run right!! plus i'm going to be work...... it will be may long next year before i can go again, i already have the time booked off lol see you all then!! have fun ride hard and be safe over the weather.

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well group of at least four are leavin Friday. Two bikes and two quads. I'll probably be out there for just sat. I've got a hole in my house I should probably tend to sometime soon!!!

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like the weathers turning ugly for the weekend. I don't think I want to ride in rain and snow like last year, not worth it. I'm not gonna freeze my butt off again. Sorry SnowandMud folks. :bike: See you on the sand next year. Med1ogre have fun on Sat. Climb a few mean lines for me.

Top Bottom