Okanagon!!!!!Holidays

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never been there until recent, spent just little over 2 weeks there, why the hell am i living in Edmonton when there is a place like that..ahhh yes, no bloody work unless u wanna sell t-shirts an ice cream...jebus..

will post pics soon

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah its a great area, I try to go out there once a year for boating, and beering. Headed out that way the end of the month for a week its going to be great can't wait!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never been there until recent, spent just little over 2 weeks there, why the hell am i living in Edmonton when there is a place like that..ahhh yes, no bloody work unless u wanna sell t-shirts an ice cream...jebus..will post pics soon
Oh ur right everyday is a holiday wen ya live here, ya cant beat it! And there is work and ways to make a good living, its just not givin to u or expected like in AB. U should take the plunge, builds character :d

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
never been there until recent, spent just little over 2 weeks there, why the hell am i living in Edmonton when there is a place like that..ahhh yes, no bloody work unless u wanna sell t-shirts an ice cream...jebus..

will post pics soon

I have lived in several parts of BC and Alberta but the Okanagan cant be beat! Been living here for almost 17 years now and have no desire to ever move again. Unfortunately it does lack work opportunities for trades people at this time but it wasn't too long ago that things were going crazy.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love it there,heading to Summerland on thursday,coming home monday,should be a great weekend.

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanx for replies,
if anyone ever heres of work for heavy equiment operators out there, ya let me know, probably be doin another trip out that way come Sept long,

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanx for replies,
if anyone ever heres of work for heavy equiment operators out there, ya let me know, probably be doin another trip out that way come Sept long,

Hey jaybec where are the pictures you where going to post i would like to see them.:d

Top Bottom