Oil leak 2012 summit 800 etech

Jappel

Reaction score
Hi was wondering if anyone has had oil leak at left rear of skid plate had oil tank replaced new cap it appears at the oil line going to the left side crankcase.i have pressure washed several times thinking its residual but still leaking if I do have to repair it looks like removing throttle body and reed cage assembly . Just getting frustrated bought it from dealer used and never road her just keep trying to get it right

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi was wondering if anyone has had oil leak at left rear of skid plate had oil tank replaced new cap it appears at the oil line going to the left side crankcase.i have pressure washed several times thinking its residual but still leaking if I do have to repair it looks like removing throttle body and reed cage assembly . Just getting frustrated bought it from dealer used and never road her just keep trying to get it right

If you just bought it I would be taking it back to the dealer!

blubbles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of oil is it? - I know the breather for the Injection oil is on that side on my 12.... If I fill the reservoir up too far it will leak out over there.

Top Bottom