o-ring size on TRA primary buttons?

Duct tape Doo

Reaction score
o-ring suppliers would charge less than 20 cents for the 6 o-rings.
does any one know if they are metric or standard sizes?
will nitrile 70 durometer work?
I wonder if all Ski-Doo dealers buy these from BRP or do they pick them up at any o-ring wholesaler and make 15,000% mark up.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought some viton (brown ones) but they where hard to find as they were metric. I might be able to dig up the info but I also found 1 size over worked better for me. I always put a drop of crazy glue on them too to keep them in place when assembling.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is a metric size. I serached for the forum I found it on before, but someone measured the o-ring and was able to find them at a hydraulic or other such supply place in bulk bags.

Just take a brand new one in to any place that deals with o-rings, they can measure them for you and you can walk away with about $5 in your pocket.

Duct tape Doo

Reaction score
At 20.49 for 6 o-rings a guy should save about 20.00 for nitrile and around 19.00 for Viton. I buy thousands of o-rings per year from o-ring suppliers that cater to the oil field and many non metric close to this size are under 4 cents.
Just not sure about the durometer and compound even though they look like nitrile 70 durometer.

Top Bottom