nytro sliders?

nosmoke

Reaction score
i ride a 08 nytro mtx,and i am having othing but problems with my sliders. My problem is that im burning sliders off in 60kms. my tack is not to tight, and everything looks normal .. any suggestions?????????

Labradorian

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i ride a 08 nytro mtx,and i am having othing but problems with my sliders. My problem is that im burning sliders off in 60kms. my tack is not to tight, and everything looks normal .. any suggestions?????????

What kind of conditions are you riding in?

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
may be a dumb question but do you have scratchers on your sled? im just assumeing your riding trails around the Fort

Last edited:

nosmoke

Reaction score
we are riding in 2-3 feet of snow around vilna. we rode the iron horse for 3kms and i hade my scratchers down.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
A couple of my buddies Nytro's eat sliders like a fat chick on a box of smarties. My old Apex went through at least 4 sets in a season. Tried everything short of changing out the skid nothing helped. Good Luck

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would second the limiter strap setting. I ran 2500km on my first set of sliders on my RX-1 Mtn and just burned thru a set in only 200km. I had my straps pulled up tight(2nd hole from top). Just replaced sliders and dropped straps out to 2nd last hole, 300km this wknd and not an issue.

W

woodies

Limiter up and speed down! With 2.5 lugs the clips will get so hot the drivers melt! Yes scratchers down 500 miles might make 1 more trip!anyone try other brands of sliders????

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I m having the same problem on my Apex...just put a new camo extreme track on and new sliders and scratchers. Sliders lasted 125km. Looking for some hyperfax but no one seems to have any.

Top Bottom