NW Montana

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, I've been watching some of these threads for awhile, and would be very interested to come down that way. We camped at Rexford last summer and loved it (who can argue with cheap Beer!:beer:) We stayed at the Mariner's Haven campground, but would like to find someplace closer to the water, Kicking myself for not travelling around in the truck some more. Didn't even make it to the bar\restaurant, sounds like that's the place to go. Buddy I was with dropped the boat in over there but we only used the dock at the campground. Women...kids...toys...gear...coolers...umbrellas...lawnchairs, found a nice beach to the north, had to make three trips to get every thing over there!!!:rolleyes:

Is the season over around\between Eureka and Whitefish, Seeley Lake...?

Looking to spend some more time in this neck of the woods!

Puckaneer19

Reaction score
MP Kid ...

Great playground down there isn't it?

I have property down there and it's worth the quiet time to get out and snoop around. 10 Lakes area and Pinkham hills are great for a drive.

The Rexford bar is kinda cool for a visit but I say their famous chicken is overated!

I just got back into the sledding this past year but never made it to Graves Creek, a neighbor of mine recently said (two weeks) there was still plenty of snow left, just had to drive further than the normal staging point.

Top Bottom