Notice to all members

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
If your email is not valid, please go into the user CP and fix it. If you do not choose to you may find your user name deleted. I am going thrugh all 12200 users registered over the next while and removing all the ones that are not valid. Yes this will take some time but with all the recent recent activity this will be done. Ive just gone back over the last 100 registrations and some are false and will be removed, so when a new member registers it will take a day or two to be approved to post or do anything because of this. I will be scanning IP's and making sure they match up with the location you put and verifying your email address as well. Thanks to all the members that are real and the ones that are not, thanks for making it more difficult to the ones that are legit. Also, I have a few IP addresses that will find themselves unable to even see the site as they will be now banned from the server all together, so those IP addresses will come up with an unable to locate website screen that you get from internet explorer.
As I said in previous posts we do not sell or give your email to no one, it stays in the snowandmud server and is only used for your own notifications and for mass emails from the administrators.

Top Bottom