Normal shipping date for doo?

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This year is my first snowcheck, I'm pumped to say the least! Does skidoo have a "normal" start date for shipping the new sleds? Or is it anywhere from September to December and hope you get yours before the mountains are white?

I gotta say that I'm surprised cat has their snowchecks already rolling in!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised that X model and Sp model Summits will start arriving anytime. I'm betting the T3's will be late October at the earliest just on my past experiences.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last couple years it's been first week of November for me. Works out good as usually it's easy to ditch last years sled at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't worry Lucas,
It will be ready for the turkey day ride..:cool:

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My 154sp was one of the last at my dealer to arrive and I picked it up mid dec this year.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow checked my 14 on the last day you could and picked it up November 8th. Also rolled it that day too. Hahaha

Sent from my Shoe Phone

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
This year is my first snowcheck, I'm pumped to say the least! Does skidoo have a "normal" start date for shipping the new sleds? Or is it anywhere from September to December and hope you get yours before the mountains are white?

I gotta say that I'm surprised cat has their snowchecks already rolling in!

Take my advice.... Call your dealer every few day's and check! You get them quicker that way!

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe I can get some sort of auto dialing thing going with an automated message? The longer it takes the more times a day it calls!:D

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take my advice.... Call your dealer every few day's and check! You get them quicker that way!

Hahahahahaha I was JuST going to post that.

An don't forget to remind them what order you snow checked. Some people think that matters somehow. It does if a shipment comes in of your model. But someone that snowchecks after you could be getting there sled before you depending on the model variation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha I was JuST going to post that.

An don't forget to remind them what order you snow checked. Some people think that matters somehow. It does if a shipment comes in of your model. But someone that snowchecks after you could be getting there sled before you depending on the model variation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only reason I make sure you get yours fast is because I know what will happen to mine if you don't. I have learned my lesson.

Top Bottom