Noisy snow/ice build up?

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 13 163 Pro and the track is quiet until I get it into the deep snow and snow and ice start to build up in the suspension. On several rides I hear a loud clicking as the track turns slowly and feel it in the left running board. I roll it over and really can see where the noise is coming from. Our 155 600 does not do this and I would like to know if I am the only one experiencing this noise?

channonmanuel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine makes the same noise? But haven't seen any track damage I use to ride cat and this is my first polaris, I think it's cuz the track is so tight but I don't really know

sorsy

Reaction score
Did not notice anything like that on my 155 that day that we met up with you on the trail. Machine ran great and for a first time polaris guy a was really impressed! How did that shock hold up after we got it all put back together on the trail...did you get the day out of it?

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did not notice anything like that on my 155 that day that we met up with you on the trail. Machine ran great and for a first time polaris guy a was really impressed! How did that shock hold up after we got it all put back together on the trail...did you get the day out of it?

She did hold up. Love that Saskatchewan chrome.

IEATSRT

Reaction score
My 155 did this only once last time out. I have close to 400 miles on it now. Laid it over on the left side little too far in a donut. While lifting up and giving some throttle to get going again made some clicking/clunking noise. Though I finally pushed my luck too far and my drifeshaft let go but nope that was good. Got up and going haven't heard it again. Did tighten my track almost to Polaris specs.. man that seems tight. Not sure what it is/was either.

Top Bottom