no more posts on quartz Saturday

Captain-sno

Reaction score
I think Ron deleted the original thread because of some mistaken identity and a dealer's name coming to the surface (in error according to the dealer) as being involved with the rider. I think it was only right to stop any possible harm to his rep as it is know he is a very good and trustworthy dealer.

That being said, the thread was a good learning experience...I know I took something from it. Wish Ron could have deleted the ID posts and left the rest.
As you could avoid a similar situation...and possibly save some lives....from reading what happened.

The subject is now closed by the admin.

Last edited:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Thread is re-opened. I closed it so I could read it front-to-back and clean some of it up.
I think Ron deleted the original thread because of some mistake identity and a dealer's name coming to the surface (in error according to the dealer) as being involved with the rider. I think it was only right to stop any possible harm to his rep as it is know he is a very good and trustworthy dealer.

That being said, the thread was a good learning experience...I know I took something from it. Wish Ron could have deleted the ID posts and left the rest.
As you could avoid a similar situation...and possibly some lives....from reading what happened.

The subject is now closed by the admin.

Top Bottom