no bull 2013 pc m8 review

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and my buddy had our first trip to the hills this weekend on the new proclimb 8s. Both of us just got off of 11 m8s and bounced from all brands before that so zero brand loyalty. I was told the new chassis would take some seat time to get used to and this was definately true. I felt at home instantly on my m8 but both of us took a little time to figure the ergonomics out. At the very end of the last day things started to really click and it all came together. At this point I am quite happy with the sled and know the potential is great. I will say that it is not the lightest feeling chassis but it is very responsive to rider input. The new chassis definately climbs better than the old m and credit that to the 2.6pc.
There are a few small things that I did not like which #1 was the seat height. TOO TALL!!!!! I sure hope somebody makes a lower aftermarket seat, i was constantly catchn my boots jumpn from side to side. Did anybody else notice this or am I just gettn fat????
All in all, good sled and should make for some good battles this year.

pros- climbs like a goat
track improved 100% uphill and downhill performance
snow evacuation
trail performance is awesome
overall handling
cons- seat height
storage
front end weight

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'll appreciate that tall seat when your knees and ankles go bad like mine and you actually have to sit on it! :D

geordiep

Reaction score
I cut the seat down 1.5". My seat animation:

Attachments

• seat-foam-cut-line.jpg
    seat-foam-cut-line.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 524
  • seat-finished.jpg
    seat-finished.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 519

SHIFTmx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm 5'9 and I have yet to catch my foot on the seat. Coming from my 2007 m8 I was so happy to get a taller seat to make the transition for sitting to standing easier and quicker. So I was surprised when I heard people didn't like the height of the new ones. I guess it's different for everyone and just need to find the one that works for you. But I really hate that there is no storage!

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for me one of the negatives was the stering, it would lock my arms up on a sharp turn and trying to sidehill, other than that it was sweet

colton_lasko

Reaction score
I'm 5'7 and the seat doesn't bother me at all .. The mountain bar on the other hand I hate it has no give and almost a point on it so when I smoke a drift and pull back hard and bring the bars to my chest it punches me right in the solar plex lol winds me every time

Top Bottom