Newby

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My family lives in bakersfield Ca and ive been to glamis when I was younger and rented a 400ex it was allot of fun. I would go there on like the first of July thats the best time to go as far as seeing sick 4 wheelers. You can find 250r's all over the place like kijiji

Honda 250R Fourtrax - Edmonton ATV For Sale - Kijiji Edmonton

keep your eyes open and peeled people are selling them lots. my best friend has a 310 R and it pulls pretty good.

for sure ill keep a look out

Pourinthecoal

Reaction score
Here's my rating of each, regardless of age or size:

1. KTM 505 - wide stance, race ready, holy ch!t power, awesome deals on em
2. Banshee - No need to explain, and CHEAP
3. 250R - legendary (but expensive), considered a collector at this point
4. YZF450 - regardless of year or configuration always fast, reliable, and nimble
5. DS450 - lightweight and good handling, power isnt quite there and EXPENSIVE
6. LTR450 - really cheap, easy mods, wide, all around good (what I currently ride)
7. Raptor 700 - REVERSE, reliability and torque - important for trail riding (a former ride)
8. Cannondale 440 - just kidding
9. 450R - reliable, lotsa mods
10. Kawi 450 - only thing going for it is reverse
11. Quadzilla - just cause its rare and cool, but not really an option for reliable fun
12. Whatever else

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I vote KTM! I love mine lol

but in reality it is a little pricey.. i agree w/ most in saying buy the ktm or the yami.. im not a yami fan personally but i ride w/ quite a few and they really do haul a$$.. my ktm holds pretty good for stock vs crazy mod as well.. in riding the ktm 450 vs 525 i wouldnt waste the extra money on the 525.. buy the 580kit if your really lookin for the power (its the same kit for 450 or 525, so prob same price as a 525 in the end)..

the suzi is a good machine.. but its wide which can screw you in the trails.. but would be super solid on the track.. the polaris is the biggest piece (imo) and the kawi useles.. the bombi i have only seen once so not really sure what to say.. but i didnt like it so thats just me..

GO TEAM ORANGE!! :)

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Them four stroke quads are all goog quads but when they blow up it's big money. To do em up same thing big money. 250Rs,Banshees and other two stroke have better power and cheaper to fix and hop up.

HONDA310R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only run 2strokes!!!! they are cheap to rebuild and are great hill climbers.
I have a 86 250r which i stripped down and rebuilt from the frame up. The only thing stock is the frame and air box. With the CT 310 kit it pulls hard.

Now im building a Banshee with a 421cc 4mm stroker cub. Suppost to have about 80-90 Hp. :d i even modded yfz450 a-arms to fit on the front.

Top Bottom