Newbie from Georgia

Rigormortis

Reaction score
My wife and I retire next summer. We plan to travel and camp in 5th wheel toy hauler, hauling our Harley, electric cart and dog. We are planning to travel and camp for as many years as our health will allow. We have sold our home and are renting a town home until retirement. We are searching for a toy hauler that will give us enough room to be comfortable for full time living. We plan to purchase the toy hauler first, then purchase the truck to tow with. I found your site today searching for the best toy hauler. Found some good information and more things to research. We really like the Cyclone, any ideas anyone would share will be greatly appreciated.

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
My wife and I retire next summer. We plan to travel and camp in 5th wheel toy hauler, hauling our Harley, electric cart and dog. We are planning to travel and camp for as many years as our health will allow. We have sold our home and are renting a town home until retirement. We are searching for a toy hauler that will give us enough room to be comfortable for full time living. We plan to purchase the toy hauler first, then purchase the truck to tow with. I found your site today searching for the best toy hauler. Found some good information and more things to research. We really like the Cyclone, any ideas anyone would share will be greatly appreciated.

Welcome. Hubby and I are still a few years from retirement but plan on doing the same thing as you, but will get a small " A " class diesel pusher and an enclosed for the toys.

Top Bottom