Newbie for 3 silent yrs

Ron Schultz

Reaction score
I too have been a member since 2009 but a silent one while dreaming about riding the whole time I was in Estevan....no snow or no time. Now that I am back in Alberta (Leduc area), I have rejoined Tri County after a 4 year absence from Tri County when I lived in Sh Park and am just waiting, NOT SO PATIENTLY, for enough snow to arrive. I sold my 2007 600 RMK and purchased a 2009 RMK Assault 800 146 with very low miles in great shape that I am itching to go for a ride on. I am also looking at renewing aquaintances made with Tri County I have not seen for 4 yrs....it will be a blast again seeing these people!

I am also old enough to remember riding a 1971-2??? Alouette 19HP as a kid (boggie wheels and very rough) and the progressed to a 1973-4 Polaris 340 Electra 40hp, (after the Alouette was trashed) which my brothers and I proceeded to put unimaginable miles on back in the mid 70 eastern Sask area. That thing was a tank that would go anywhere and pretty much indestructible. 1978-1996 no riding....work and no play!

I am very much looking forward to riding the WCT derby on family day after a 11 yr absence and hope to get to the ASA Jamboree in Westlock if it works out and we have some snow for these events. I am looking forward to seeing some guys in the WCT area we used to ride with way back when...all except Gundy, Lord Bless This Man, who was a great guy and is still missed tremendously. I still think about Dale every time I get on the machine as he was one of the first guys I met in WCT and he took me along for a ride to help do trails. He is missed very much and the snowmobile community lost one of it's best embassadors and Elaine and the kids lost a great husband and father!

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to S&M. Might see you at the Westlock event if we get some snow by then. :D

Ron Schultz

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! I do enjoy this website a lot and I sure hope we get some snow. as for the Mountain Mania....it will not happen this year for sure. I have too much going on then and cannot get away. Hopefully next year

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome Ron

Long time no see

Hope to see you back on our trails and around the camp fire

Ron Schultz

Reaction score
Yes...I am also looking forward to seeing some of the old faces.....hopefully at Ministik or maybe at ASA Jam if the snow arrives....otherwise at next meeting for sure. We need some snow so I can go try the sled out...been 4 years|

Top Bottom