New User From McBride, BC

Wahoo

Reaction score
Hello all!

Just wanted to say a quick hello and introduce myself. Our business name is Wahoo Enterprises and we are located in McBride, BC. My name is Wanda and my hubby's name is Todd. I've been riding a 2004 Grizzly 660 for about 5 years now, but I'm by no means an experienced rider. I just ride for the scenery and not the speed, etc. like my hubby. He rides a 2005 Raptor 660 and he's crazy on it! Our 12 year old son rides a 2004 Raptor 80 and he's been riding for 5 years as well. Hubby used to own dirt bikes and would like to have another one someday. We don't own sleds but that's another "someday". We also 4by in our 1991 Jeep Wrangler YJ. Lots of mud lately but it's all drying up! Lots of fun too! I've become the videographer, using our video feature on our digital camera. Next year I hope to get a high definition video camera.

Anyways, our business doesn't sell anything related to quadding, sledding, or 4bying (even though the name might imply that we do), but we sell everything else outdoors: hunting, fishing, and paintball.

That's all for now!
Wanda
Wahoo Enterprises
McBride, BC

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hello all!

Just wanted to say a quick hello and introduce myself. Our business name is wahoo enterprises and we are located in mcbride, bc. My name is wanda and my hubby's name is todd. I've been riding a 2004 grizzly 660 for about 5 years now, but i'm by no means an experienced rider. I just ride for the scenery and not the speed, etc. Like my hubby. He rides a 2005 raptor 660 and he's crazy on it! Our 12 year old son rides a 2004 raptor 80 and he's been riding for 5 years as well. Hubby used to own dirt bikes and would like to have another one someday. We don't own sleds but that's another "someday". We also 4by in our 1991 jeep wrangler yj. Lots of mud lately but it's all drying up! Lots of fun too! I've become the videographer, using our video feature on our digital camera. Next year i hope to get a high definition video camera.

Anyways, our business doesn't sell anything related to quadding, sledding, or 4bying (even though the name might imply that we do), but we sell everything else outdoors: Hunting, fishing, and paintball.

That's all for now!
Wanda
wahoo enterprises
mcbride, bc

welcome aboard wanda....... Enjoy the site, and post some pics and videos of your adventures.... Good stuff!!!!!!!!!

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome aboard,,, Mc bride is my favorite spot to sled........we visit it 3-5 times a yr....enjoy this awesome site.......

terry

Top Bottom