New to site ...just sayin HI

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey ,
New to site just checking things out, was up in McBride this weekend...

snowmobilers_wave:

Welcome Not_The_Wife,

You will find a wealth of knowledge, information, and conditions on this site, enjoy it, if you have any questions please feel free to contact a moderator.

Hopefully you are a member of your local snowmobile club, and if not well I'll hound you next year to join.

Tyler :)

GRD

Reaction score
Great to see some more women in the sport/hobby....

I am assuming you are a female!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
welcome aboard

yup, either the hubby(not_the_wife) or maybe this is the "girlfriend"??? c'mon, tell the story!!! We were up in McBride on the weekend too..... it was awesome. The mornings started out kinda mucky, but did it ever clear up, eh??? You'll like this site, its very addictive.:D

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
new

I remember seeing a lady in a green jacket at mcbride this past weekend that looks like your avitar.

Not_the_wife

Reaction score
Re:

GetRDone_> HA HA .. yep im female....good eye ...lol...

Summitirc-> sorry the story behind the nick just isnt that funny... so you dont wanna here it,...

And Yep was in McBride this weekend.. Had so much fun.. Was my first time in the mountains......
This is my first year riding.... im addicted i love it ..... its great so so so so much fun, but i am always so so so so so so sore .....

Thanks all for the greetings..... much appriciated by the way

GRD

Reaction score
Which one are you in the avatar?

GetRDone_> HA HA .. yep im female....good eye ...lol...

Summitirc-> sorry the story behind the nick just isnt that funny... so you dont wanna here it,...

And Yep was in McBride this weekend.. Had so much fun.. Was my first time in the mountains......
This is my first year riding.... im addicted i love it ..... its great so so so so much fun, but i am always so so so so so so sore .....

Thanks all for the greetings..... much appriciated by the way

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to have some more ladies...my girl rides but gets mad because she dosent have friends that ride next season we should hook up for a weekend in the good stuff!

Welcome to the site!!!!!!!

Shifty

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I Was Looking At Your Pics

We were up on the top of lucille when you guys were up there.... We were acting touristy too, taking pics of the cool clouds and sun and mountains. Saw our kids in your pics. You guys were also in renshaw the day before when we were there and had to tow out my "lightning" 670x summit mod. Its a small world, huh??:p

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Not_the_wife Photo's

Hey "Not_the_wife" I remember seeing your group at the top of Lucille. I'm in one of your photo's you've put in the Gallery...cool.
Great day riding until our young lady rider rolled her sled and hurt herself.

Welcome to the site...enjoy...

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha im with Sledbunnyracing, summit ric, and bbtoys... IM THE KID!!! but not the one that flipped the sled... im the one that rode the 670x (LIGHTING!!!) down the renshaw trail.. murder doing that

Junior Highmark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats me on the back of the blue 700 rmk with the yellow back pack and red helmet, My sled was dead so i had to dubble up

Heres the link to see the whole picture

its one of your pics :))

Last edited:

Not_the_wife

Reaction score
Re:

yep.......those clouds were phenominal....from up at lucile it was really nice. Sunday was a super relaxing day. We stopped to talk to you guys when were were all loaded up, thats how i heard about the site, you gave us a card. (We were in a black diesel with a deck on it)

Not_the_wife

Reaction score
Oops

FYI... didnt take a good at pics before posting ..lol..took them from all directions up there, after all it was so gorgeous!!!! if you want a copy let me know ill email it to ya!!!!!!

Top Bottom