New to S&M Forum

Revy Rider

Reaction score
Hello everyone, just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I ride a 2010 summit x 154 and live in Revelstoke, B.C. This is my first post on any forum but have always surfed and found great information regarding sledding or my other hobby, 2010 Streetglide. I look forward to being a part of this forum.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I ride a 2010 summit x 154 and live in Revelstoke, B.C. This is my first post on any forum but have always surfed and found great information regarding sledding or my other hobby, 2010 Streetglide. I look forward to being a part of this forum.

Welcome to the forum revy rider! My buddy and I are heading out to revy on the 25th. Hopefully the snow is as awesome as last year there!

Sent from my Desire HD

Revy Rider

Reaction score
Thanks Underdog. Good base so far, more precip coming and should be good by the 25th. Last year was awesome!!!

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Underdog. Good base so far, more precip coming and should be good by the 25th. Last year was awesome!!!

It sure was! Was able to ride right from peaks, and awesome powder on the 27th of November last year.

Sent from my Desire HD

Top Bottom