"New" to me summer toy......

Reaction score
I was going to go to the gun show this weekend, but ended up blowing all my fun money on a new toy for the summer.

Anyone ever ride one of these? I didn't even realize it was and Arctic Car product. It's a 770 Tigershark. I'm just hoping to pull the kid around on the tube, maybe the wife in the canoe, or maybe just f-off alone to some quiet bay and take a few casts. Any info is welcome.... I've never owned one before. Also taking suggestions on where to ride, I have 3 or 4 places, but could use more.

2.jpg

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some folks go to the rivers, probably wanna add teflon though. Other then that they are a good time. My kids just wanted to go to the middle of the lake and jump in but I enjoyedt them.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hate to break it to you but unless its a 3 seater no pulling anything a seat for driver, for spotter and for a person you are pulling in case of a problem they have to come aboard.

Reaction score
Hate to break it to you but unless its a 3 seater no pulling anything a seat for driver, for spotter and for a person you are pulling in case of a problem they have to come aboard.

.... you're not breaking it to me, it's a 3-seater

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some folks go to the rivers, probably wanna add teflon though. Other then that they are a good time. My kids just wanted to go to the middle of the lake and jump in but I enjoyedt them.

I seen them on the river, but you would never catch me on the river with anything fibre glass. One wrong move and you are swimming home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I seen them on the river, but you would never catch me on the river with anything fibre glass. One wrong move and you are swimming home.

We used to do annual rafting trips down the Bow on inflatables.... one rock and POOF.... was never an issue. I'd give it a whirl in some cases (depending on where and what river)

Reaction score

I'd be much the same.... not in to anything extreme... just some fun in the water to tide me over until sledding season... (see what I did there.... Tide?) eheheh /lame

Reaction score
Just finished my Pleasure Craft Operators course and test. You can call me Captain! lol

Most of it did not apply at all to a SeaDoo.... but it's done. If I'm ever crossing a shipping lane, something is horribly wrong.

$40 online at boaterexam.com and when it asks for a promo code, just Google it and you'll find one and save $10. (it's actually 50 initially).

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rivers are great with them, kind of like race course, lakes are like driving around a big parking lot! But I did see a friend do a handstand on the bars last year, 60 MPH into a rock on a 255 S/C DOO lol landed fine and pinned it for the trailer!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would think there's lots wrecked from rocks, but they are hard to find. Would like one for a mini jet boat.

Reaction score
Agreed. Used to have two of them. Had a ball on the Kootenay river with them, but the novelty wore off pretty quick on the lake.

I really do plan on fishing off of it.... floating... in the sun... quiet... peaceful.... that for me will never wear off. I just thought of a place on the Bow that might be perfect...... but I will have to giver a on a lake a few times first to get the hang of it.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would think there's lots wrecked from rocks, but they are hard to find. Would like one for a mini jet boat.

I think that's why they're so hard to find now. lots of minis out there these days and more every day. Id like to see a 12' mini with that new 300 HP motor!

Reaction score
You read my mind! Or a 175 sport jet in a 10'! Sorry for the hijack

Hijacker!

No seriously... that's cool.... but you are obligated to link to whatever you two are talking about, so I have a clue :)

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My son and I did ours last year and he was only 15. could drive a boat before he could legally drive my truck
Just finished my Pleasure Craft Operators course and test. You can call me Captain! lol

Most of it did not apply at all to a SeaDoo.... but it's done. If I'm ever crossing a shipping lane, something is horribly wrong.

$40 online at boaterexam.com and when it asks for a promo code, just Google it and you'll find one and save $10. (it's actually 50 initially).

Top Bottom