new to edmonton

bchemp

Reaction score
hi everyone, wicked site.I'm jonah and i recently moved here from salt spring island and victoria BC,i don't have a sled YET,but soon be getting a dirt bike.
can someone tell me a good beginner area for dirt biking,hill climb stuff and more.

MADPOW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey man good to see ya here!....lotsa places to ride in that area, about the best is in the Devon area basically, hills, trails etc.... hope ya get a sled, I lived in Nanaimo for yrs, and always had a bike and sled there as well, ride half the day and sled the other half lol

I used to race CMRC for a few yrs, so if we meet up one day i'll show ya all the hot spots around Ab, well take care and hope you enjoy this great site!!

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did alot riding place called Vega north Barrhead alot sand some good climbs
not to. far away.and good river fishing camping

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
hi everyone, wicked site.I'm jonah and i recently moved here from salt spring island and victoria BC,i don't have a sled YET,but soon be getting a dirt bike.
can someone tell me a good beginner area for dirt biking,hill climb stuff and more.

Hello 'bchemp'. Welcome to Edmonton & Snow and Mud which most times gets both. My son 'The Champ' is into Dirt biking also, He may be able to add some info. :):beer:

Top Bottom