New Side by Side

Whitetail7

Reaction score
Hi All,
Looking to buy a new side by side that I can us to ride around a bit, but also for hunting. I'm leaning towards the Polaris Ranger 900 based on comments/research I've done to date. What are your thoughts? Good and Bad. Is there anything comparable that I should also be considering? I like the front bench and ability to sit 3. Not sure I'm in for the 2 rows of seating.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 900 is a very capable machine , both for play and work . There is no other machine out there that can play as good as a ranger , yet work like a champ.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You better go with the RZR or just give up your Snow and Mud account right now. ...'cause you'd get so sick of RZRGADE bashing your brand new non-Polaris machine that you'd probably quit S&M anyway. ;)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
Looking to buy a new side by side that I can us to ride around a bit, but also for hunting. I'm leaning towards the Polaris Ranger 900 based on comments/research I've done to date. What are your thoughts? Good and Bad. Is there anything comparable that I should also be considering? I like the front bench and ability to sit 3. Not sure I'm in for the 2 rows of seating.
best choice for work\hunting/play. large carrying box, easy in and out, good low end power, best clutching out there. lots of accessories if you need them. will run 28 inch tires with a small lift the ranger 900 work very well, just not a high speed machine.

Top Bottom