New Personal Locator ZOLEO

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
For thos looking for a more cost effective personal locater, introducing Zoleo, I have been beta testing this for 2 months, it is by the people who had inReach then sold to garmin, it is on the same iridium network, you can message and sos from device which is small and light, but all of it is meant to do off your smart phone seamlessly, you also get your own number which never changes, and I am selling them for 260.00 plus shipping, it is then $25.00 to activate, 25-45-70 dollars per month depending on what you want, can change monthly or suspend and hold for 5 bucks a month. message me if interested. cheers dave

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an old InReach that I'm losing confidence in, this looks like a great product Dave.

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
I have an old InReach that I'm losing confidence in, this looks like a great product Dave.

How old? should work great, unless it is the black one , back then bluetooth was new so ya, but any model newer should be fine, this is not really a sell your inreach and get this, but those looking this is a much cheaper alternative and if cost is an issue then maps are free on yor phone and if you use them to track on the inreach the cost adds up. cheers dave

highmarker800

Reaction score
I purchased the Zoleo from Dave. I have to say I love it. Very simple. Show text messages, check in and weather. Of course SOS. No extra fluff and defiantly reasonable price and better monthly plan than an in-reach. It also appears to be made by the company that started in-reach.

Top Bottom