New Parts Online?

Fishtank

Reaction score
Where does everyone get their parts from? Anyone got a good online site? Or do you just go to the local Cat Dealer? Ive seen some parts heaaaaaaaps cheaper online, but all the online stores are in the US and once you take into account shipping, its usually the same price, if not more than the dealer.

Is there a cheap, canadian online store where you can browse parts and get quotes without having to phone around?

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since the dollar is good i ordered a bunch of stuff from Country Cat out of Minnesota. Saved a lot actually it was well worth it. They have a website you can order from. Country Cat Home

Fishtank

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks alot guys, might give them a go since everytime I fix something, another issue crops up!!! :D

Fishtank

Reaction score
Haha, glad I checked back here. Forgot about this thread. I need a few parts and nows the time to start ordering!

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I to I am looking to order parts in (SLP vents for 2009 polaris dragon). Royal Distributing doesn't have the parts I need. Recreationsupply.ca has the vents listed as $10.00 per set (compared to dirtcheapsnow.com) I need to sets. Dirtcheapsnow.com is in the states so the shipping will cost more than reacreation supply shipping. How much would the shipping be from Idaho to Alberta? roughly?

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got my order from Dirtcheap parts,fair sized box of stuff $480.00 worth.Paid $20.00 shipping,$28.00 GST and duty.Gotta watch though my order sat at customs for 10 days.Always ask for a tracking # then you can watch online for it.

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I am better off to order through dirtcheap? shipping souldn't be much I am guessing. Where do you ask for a tracking number?

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you order there is a comment box for special instructions,they will e-mail it to you.

Fishtank

Reaction score
Yeah gotta watch those customs guys. I recieved some a-arms from the states in under 4 business days from one guy and am still waiting for some shocks from another guy (almost been 2 weeks).

Fishtank

Reaction score
I havnt used dirt cheap but i think I will start to now. Same price as other online companies, but they just told me shipping is only 20 bucks into canada for most things (standard size).

Top Bottom