New Metallica Song -- The Day That Never Comes

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
This song was just released yesterday and is already getting a lot of airplay, I'm really impressed with it. If you have not heard it and would like to follow this link: Metallica.com and click on your player of choice. It sounds like the old Metallica is back, album is out September 12, and they are in Edmonton Dec 12.....

What are your thoughts on the song?

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could add some excellent snowmobile footage to that!!! :rolleyes:

I like it!!:d

Scottishpride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh wow. thats a decent song! i LOVE metallica! i heard there going on tour does anyone know if there coming to edmonton?

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like we used to say in Hi school.....before METALLICA there was silance!!!!!!!!!!!

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always been a Metallica fan and will buy the new album as soon as it hits store shelves. Catchy toon and hopefully can get time off of work to see them in concert again. Anyone remember their last concert in Edmonton....Godsmack opened for them and WOW was it ever a great concert.

plumbum

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.outlawatvclub.com
we were in a private booth for that show. it was awsome. i didnt have to go out for beer or food. we had a waitress. godsmack was great but mettallica of course blew them away.my first mettallica concert was in winnipeg, i believe it was the ride the lightening tour. memory isnt all that great though. seems to be very hazy at that time. lol.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
COOL, love Metalica to hear them play ONE live is spine tingling, my all time fav Met song.Only heard 3 mins of new song at work but i thought i sounded good.The title of this song sounds like a name for a Bond movie!!!:cool:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
There is Rumor that they will be in Edmonton in December!

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah i here you there, took my 13 year old and his buddy to Crue Fest, it was just like sex ed class!!

Top Bottom