WayneD

Reaction score
Introduction to all;
I'm from South Calgary (south of 22x). Glad to find a site that covers two of my winter and summer activities (sledding and dirtbiking). I'm a father of three; two teens and a twenty year old who also ride and sled. We have a collection of old dirtbikes and sleds.

Bikes: Kawasaki KDX-200, KDX-220, (KX 250 &KDX 250 in rebuild stage), Jawa 350 ISDT, Yamaha 100 Enduro, TY 250 Trials

Sleds: MXZ 670 on an after-market mountain tunnel, Polaris 440 Indy L/C, Yamaha Viking VK 540, Sno-Jet SST-340 F/A (in rebuild stage)

I worked as a motorcycle and sled mechanic in my past life (sometime last millenium)

Riding areas: Cataract Creek, Indian Graves, Castle, Porcupine Hills

Regards to all, Wayne

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy!! Hope your season has had some good sledding and that the spring is good for you also

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome 'WayneD' to Snow and Mud. Post some pics of your collection if you care to. Pin yourself in on the member map under navigation of the main page. Enjoy yourself here. :)

GRD

Reaction score
Introduction to all;
I'm from South Calgary (south of 22x). Glad to find a site that covers two of my winter and summer activities (sledding and dirtbiking). I'm a father of three; two teens and a twenty year old who also ride and sled. We have a collection of old dirtbikes and sleds.

Bikes: Kawasaki KDX-200, KDX-220, (KX 250 &KDX 250 in rebuild stage), Jawa 350 ISDT, Yamaha 100 Enduro, TY 250 Trials

Sleds: MXZ 670 on an after-market mountain tunnel, Polaris 440 Indy L/C, Yamaha Viking VK 540, Sno-Jet SST-340 F/A (in rebuild stage)

I worked as a motorcycle and sled mechanic in my past life (sometime last millenium)

Riding areas: Cataract Creek, Indian Graves, Castle, Porcupine Hills

Regards to all, Wayne

Worked with a Wayne Dyck at NFEx, would that be you?

Top Bottom