New member from Grande Prairie

crashnburn

Reaction score
A friend that showed me doo talk pointed me in this direction. I ride in the Kakwa and over in Chetwynd once in a while. I got a new '08 summit x in the garage waiting to be ridden.

GRD

Reaction score
Re: New memder from Grande Prairie

A friend that showed me doo talk pointed me in this direction. I ride in the Kakwa and over in Chetwynd once in a while. I got a new '08 summit x in the garage waiting to be ridden.

Welcome to the site... Bet your getting excited to try that sled out.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

Welcome 'crashnburn'.... Lots of doo talk around here also. :( Not much Poo talk.... Guess they are not about talk, just ride ! LOL! :yikes::D Enjoy this site.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

'sup bro, good to see ya made it over here. lots of excellent info on this site about our neck o' the woods, and a cool classified ads section. :firefire:

crashnburn

Reaction score
Awsome riding the only part is the 40km trail ride in and two hour drive from G.P. But you can put a camp in there on the Alberta side, or say in the parking lot if you are going for a couple of days. It is a very nice place and pretty fun staying out there.

Top Bottom