new member from bonnyville , ab

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hello everyone my name is mark sokalski

I am avid sledder, have quad and seadoo as well
I enjoy sledding in the sicamous area
I have a 2007 polaris dragon 700 with a boondocker turbo and an 09 dragon 800 snowchecked. I also have a 2008 dragon 600 switchback for sale.
My quad is a 2005 sportsman 800 and my seadoo is a 2007 rxp.
Always looking for new riding partners
I hope to get out to sicamous about 4 or five times next season and enjoy the hospitally of the eagle valley mountain lodge. Great place with 50 inch plasma tvs, pool table and hot tub with a great staff.
hope to see you out on the trails.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I also like to ride the Sicomous country. Had a great trip there this year with some other Moderators. Enjoy the site maybe we can ride in BC sometime

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Welcome to SnowandMud.com, You ride alot in Sicamous? So do we, we know Rene and his brother Raymond, there both excellent riders on snowmobiles, probably just as crazy on quads. I see you have a turbo sled too a Polaris. Make sure you add your info to the google member map as well.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Welcome Aboard... Be Sure To Post Your Home Flag/pin On The Member Map On The Front Forum Page, Just Down The Left Side... You Might Be One Of The First From Bonnyville??

Qub3d

Reaction score
Welcome to the site!

I used to live in Bonnyville (3 houses in from the lake on 46th st.)- nice place to visit now and again but I'm happy down south :).

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site. how long you been in bonnyville? used to live there. kids have relatives there. do any riding up there supposed to have a pretty good trail system in that area.

Top Bottom