new from chestermere

kerryw

Reaction score
Nice site, Ron. And all the other contributors. Just found this place a couple of days ago and I like that it has a Canadian slant to it.

My weapons of choice are an 03 v-rod, an 05 1000 summit, and an 03 (I think) kvf 650. I've fallen off all of them! Quad most of all. More power than brains and skill never ends well.

I like going to the mountains sledding with buddies. I know a bunch of dragon riders, but they still let me go with. And I wear my doo-talk t-shirt whenever I'm with them! Luckily, beer is often involved afterwards. I'm pretty new to this monster-power mountain climbing stuff. I've been to revy a couple times and that was AWESOME! Otherwise, a few trips to the foothills near Longview and, of course, blasting around the lake occasionally.

I bought the summit last winter and am thinking I should have gone smaller and lighter, but holy crap: I like the power! I had a 99 rmk700 before that for 100 brief miles before I crashed my brains out and put myself in the hospital for a couple weeks. Before that, I hadn't been on a sled for over 25 years but I had a way-cool 1975 sr440 johnson that (I thought) was the cock of the walk back then.

There. Now you know everything about me! :d

I look forward to lots of surfing around here.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to S & M,
If you ever need to see someone else crash, just send me a PM, and we'll hook up.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Welcome 'Kerryw' to Snow and Mud !... Great intro story you tracked out ! :):beer:

Top Bottom