New ez steer power steering kit for older renegade

RINGER

Reaction score
I see supper atv have a power steering kit out for the renegades was wondering if anybody has tried them out ? how do they work and how was the install ? any feed back would be greatly appreciated

Ringer

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see supper atv have a power steering kit out for the renegades was wondering if anybody has tried them out ? how do they work and how was the install ? any feed back would be greatly appreciated

Ringer
check with kbrunlees I am pretty sure that is what he installed on an outty max

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Works pretty good, make sure the white wire is secure and insulated, also make sure they send the updated knuckle. The old one was too thin and will break the new one is more robust and much sturdier. Give your self 2 days to do the install. Key is to clean the machine really well before starting as it makes it easier to find the holes. If you did a rad relocate then mount the controller where the rad used to be using a piece of aluminum strapping 1 inch by 1/8 inch bent into a wide "u". Otherwise it goes where your winch controller is factory mounted. The end result is really worth it.

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only see the Kits for the maverick and commander? Will have to call them and see whats up

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to a guy at a local shop in town and he wrecked the first one then got the improved steering kit and wrecked that one also I'm thinking it was because he was running 30" x 14
Front and back

Top Bottom