new exhaust ???

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
need a new exhaust for my 05 dodge ram 1500 and i am appalled with the pricing to get it done all i want is a new set up from cat back not even duel just stock look with a bit more flow and sound.

called around today and a everyone wanted over 600$ to do a muffler tail pipe and tip !!!!

this is absurd does anyone know a shop with reasonable rates to do this or can i buy a kit and do it my self for a decent price (mbrp,flowmaster, magna flow) i was looking on ebay but shipping's pricey

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Order a kit for your truck from magnaflow, and do it yourself. Easy peasy.

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
straight pipe, have it on my 2007 dodge 3/4 2500 hemi, sounds good. Oh and replace the crushed y pipe ( 50 bucks for the magna flow y, 40 to weld it in, and 95 for the cut out muffler and pipe welded in.)

Last edited:

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i straight piped it but left the tail pipe resignator and im pleasantly surprised its sounds good and its not stupid loud until i really lay into the throttle and am around the 3000 rpm range even took the truck for a burn out on the highway and its not bad in the cab at all no louder then my buddys magnaflow system on his truck or another buddys diesel so for 25$ and 2 hours of my time im pretty happy.

Top Bottom