New atv shop in Edmonton

campingnut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just recently spent some time on a dyno, in a new atv shop in Edmonton. The owners Quinn (formally Quadworx) and Kevin (formally Go Hard) are great to deal with. They managed to get 56 rwhp with no internal modification to my 2010 Outlander 800. The name is Get-Torqed and the web site goes by the same. I would recommend them to anybody wanting work on there quad to give them a call.

campingnut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure because I had more then just Dyno time on my bill, and the labour and dyno time was all lumped together. But I do know this, they are and will be very fair and honest.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there dyno rate is 140 hr. labour rate is 99 hr.

they are very good at what they do. i got 63.18 rwhp on my renegade and a top speed of 87 mph or 140 kph an hour. yes this is no misprint! i do run an aftermarket ecu therefore i have no rpm or speed limiter and motor must be built strong enough to pull you to those upper speeds than stock.

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I may be wrong, But according to thier website. Get Torqued currently only works with can-am's

campingnut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They would be glad to work on any ATV brand. They have only managed to get that part of their web site going.

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know they would love to try. How big is your wallet :)

Not that big right now cuz I'm still in school, in about 2 months and I'm in the trades then they can do what ever they please.

Sent from my white iPhone 4

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried their number today, 1-855-887-7823, and it says it isn't in use. :confused::confused::confused:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried their number today, 1-855-887-7823, and it says it isn't in use. :confused::confused::confused:

your phone must of been not working, maybe? i just phoned them to see and got quinn saying, hi this is get torqed and this is quinn speaking. please leave message. just phoned now. it worked for me.

rpm hinton

Reaction score
Website
www.rockyperformancemachines.com
Just had 2 can am 800's dyno tuned by Kevin & Quinn at Get Torqed, this is the best $ you can spend for real hp. Kevin will clutch & map your atv to get you max performance from your buggy.They are developing lots of custom performance parts as well, if you ride a can am then these are the best guys to talk to.Kevin races what he sells, that pretty much says it all..

Top Bottom