Netflix

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone using through xbox360, my quality seems kind of crappy....sometimes good, then goes bad, like what the heck.....

Got a free month, not sure I'll keep it, older movies, but for $8 not bad I guess, lots of tv shows to watch too....

hondalrd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it probably is your internet connection mine was doing the same on a aircard. now in red deer for school and using high speed its great quality. i love the tv series it has to offer

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think netflix is worth it, if you have a good internet set up. They occasionally have some good movies on.

shavedtree

Reaction score
We just got netflix and cant seem to get it to work on the PS3, have no problems getting it to work on the computer. A few people ive talked to said they have the same problems...

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the fastest interweb you can get through shaw. I changed settings on internet account to the best for viewing, however when watch a movie it will be okay, then crappy, then ok, then crappy....yes the movies are old but there are lots i havent seen, and the TV shows would be okay to watch.....

Just tryiung to figure out how to get steady stream of good qaultiy picture.....

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Running Netflix in the country on RF internet provider on PS3. Starts bad, gets better and a few bad moments during the movie.
I've also set it up on my ipad and my laptop. I can watch a movie while my wife watches TV shows I can't stand.
I did a search and found a way to tap into the US netflix (on my laptop and ipad) which has a better selection of movies. I haven't looked to see if there's a way to do this on the PS3 yet.

mountainbigbull

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agree about the bad quality at brief moments. Use ps3 and iPad. Wish they wouldn't have put "lost" on cause now I'm addicted and have to watch all the episodes and all the seasons! Had it for a year now and can't be without it...and well worth the 7.99 a month

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We"re running Netflix on the WII and the kids love it, well worth the money but as others mentioned being in the country and having poor internet makes for some interuptions when watching movies.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agree about the bad quality at brief moments. Use ps3 and iPad. Wish they wouldn't have put "lost" on cause now I'm addicted and have to watch all the episodes and all the seasons! Had it for a year now and can't be without it...and well worth the 7.99 a month

That is a result of your internet speed. Netflix is designed to automatically adjust quality to keep the playing with no interuptions. Mine does it once in a while aswell. You may have fluctuations in your internet speed just like anyone else that will cause this. The faster your internet speeed the better the quality as there servers automatically calculate how much data you can stream without freezing up. Hope that makes sense. I prefer this over a movie freezing here and there throughout the duration. That's annoying

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The couple drawbacks are that you can't use parental controls on the accounts, and you cannot delete you viewing or preview list.

cdnemsguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I live in the country, have wireless internet and use Netflix. I may be watching a show on my laptop, my 2 young kids are watching on tablets, and there has been no problem with the pictures even when we are all surfing. IMHO it is a great deal for 8 bucks a month. I hear the US accounts are better with the newer movies tho.

..Stiffler..

Reaction score
I have us Netflix. It's awesome. Lots of tv shows new and old. Plus lots of movies. A good 50,000 more selections than Canada.

If you guys want to know how to get it here it is (I haven't used this way but here you go)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IhN2arMwNFM

2012 Camo Commander 1000 XT

-28" Zillas on 14" Diesels
-///AIRDAM Primary
-HMF Swamp Series XL
-Pro Armor Doors
-X Fox Shocks
-HD Tie Rods
-Half Windshield
-Sport Roof / Rear Screen
-SSV OH Stereo
-PPSM Snorkels