Netflix.ca free month trial right now

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So netflix.ca has a promotion on right now 1 month free and after that 7.99 a month. We had a look and found some tv series to catch up on and a few movies we want to watch. Not much selection but its supposedly growing soon. I think we will be able to get 8 bucks worth out of it a month with me working shift its impossible to follow any tv series. Anyone else using it?

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
So netflix.ca has a promotion on right now 1 month free and after that 7.99 a month. We had a look and found some tv series to catch up on and a few movies we want to watch. Not much selection but its supposedly growing soon. I think we will be able to get 8 bucks worth out of it a month with me working shift its impossible to follow any tv series. Anyone else using it?

Yip...limited selection but as they sign the Canadian rights to distribute you'll see a ton more content.

Awaiting my disk for the Wii to stream hi res off the net to the TV.

Netflix: Rent as many movies as you want for only $8.99 a month! Free Trial

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use the crap out of Netflix. Selection is still limited, but I tend to watch more than 4 movies a month, which makes the 8$ entry fee pretty acceptable.

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are still using it. Movie rental is 5.99 by our house or 3 something for an oldie. we have already watched prob 3-4 movies and 10 tv episodes or so this month. I think its well worth the money. Work has everything locked out except netflix.......could be a trap lol

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are still using it. Movie rental is 5.99 by our house or 3 something for an oldie. we have already watched prob 3-4 movies and 10 tv episodes or so this month. I think its well worth the money. Work has everything locked out except netflix.......could be a trap lol

i use it at home all the time as well...and just like you, they dont have it blocked at work...makes me wonder..lol

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tryed it for a monthe and got rid of it...it was terrible. No selection, didn't recognize 90% of the movies on there, and it froze up alot, would stop playing and you would have to start it over. Hopefully it gets better as everyone says, I hate paying for TV.

Top Bottom