NEED some parts

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I desperately need a flywheel for a 98 Powder Special 600 EFI. Anyone out there have one? PLEASE help me get back on the snow......:(:(:(:( Let me know

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a place in town that rewound them. Can't remember the name. Also check with ECHO Cycle, they usually have lots of used parts.

There are ways to prevent stator burn ups in the future. Ask me when you get a new one. I need to hit the hay.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a place in town that rewound them. Can't remember the name. Also check with ECHO Cycle, they usually have lots of used parts.

There are ways to prevent stator burn ups in the future. Ask me when you get a new one. I need to hit the hay.

Thanks...I have called EVERY used parts palce in Edm. I am going to call a place in BC today. I had the stator repaired and thats fine but the flywheel lost a chunk of magnet and the guy cant fix it. Its looking more like that machine is done for the rest of the season, and someone around here is NOT a happy camper. :mad:

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try Neal at N & K Sales 780-724-3499 he has some older machines there,

M7Plus

Reaction score
try Dons Speed Parts in wainwright Ab. they stock all kinds of used stuff!
1-800-431-2287

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont even need a good one, it can be another screwed up one. Just need one of the magnets. I was told it can be from any 98-00 ..500-600 CC EFI motor.. BUT, there are certian 600 in 200 that used a larger crank and wont work. Maybe this will help.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont need any parts now. Sled is fixed.

This thread can be deleted. If theres a way to delete threads I have started , can someone tell me? Just for future reference. Thanks.

Top Bottom