need shop to fix 670 skidoo

drop the hammer

Reaction score
My neighbour's teenager blew up a 670, rebuilt it and found crank is out of sink 1.5 degrees. Any shops around Airdrie or Alberta that can fix this, other than the dealers? Also thinking of getting my 800R crank balanced as she shakes badly. ANyone?
Brad, thecadieuxs@shaw.ca

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
personnally i would look on kijiji for a complete sled with a good 670 in it. seen a 98 summit a couple weeks ago for 2300. with a 151 and new top end last spring.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My neighbour's teenager blew up a 670, rebuilt it and found crank is out of sink 1.5 degrees. Any shops around Airdrie or Alberta that can fix this, other than the dealers? Also thinking of getting my 800R crank balanced as she shakes badly. ANyone?
Brad, thecadieuxs@shaw.ca

Mots Machining probably could. Split Second or Mountain Magic - Deano670 might be able to help as well. I think Recreational Supply out of Sask does some too. I know they do other machining. Absolute Performance, maybe Glengine at Spindrift?, in Cowtown I would maybe send you to Baker in DeWinton (I'm sure they have had to deal with cranks :D) or Extreme Machines in Sylvan Lake or Pro-am? You could talk to Universal Cycle (forget the owners name) but he is/was a huge bike drag racer and maybe knows of a shop in Calgary that balances cranks etc. I'm sure there is someone around that does it.

Top Bottom