need club help this weekend

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Need some riders to go ahead of the trail packer. We need to hit the powerline and beyound to the Coutts River. Group of 2or 3 will work. If we get more even better. Could doo more trail. This is in Flatbush Trail

• Thanks
Reactions: PDQ
  • Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We will meet at the Truckstop just North of Fawcett AB. 45 minutes north of Westlock. Be there for 9:00 AM will buy you coffee and head out to the staging area. Thanks for asking Hope to see you there

• Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
OK got it done. We packed trail all the way to Coutts River today. Was perfect conditions snow was soft and DEEP. Powerline was untouched I had to use the road because I didn't want to try pulling the packer in that deep of snow.

WARNING to all riders. Watch for fallen trees onto trail. Trails are covered in places with branches from the trees.

Anywhere it was windy this week will be like this We need to go fix this another day

Thanks to the volunteers again and to the 3 guys from Mornvile area.

• Thanks
Reactions: PDQ

PDQ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a real good day... I only blew two belts...Matt had to make a track adjustment and popped some rivets on his runningboard...Glens skandic lost power to the ignition so he had to drive back to the truck with no lights ..and then to top it all off the skandic stalled and we could not get it going so we had to load it manually onto the deck of Glens truck , that was one hell of a lift cause we were all tired by this time .. But we got it done .. Along with some help from three experienced riders from Morinville (THANKS GUYS) we put on about 75 KM and set a pretty darn good trail all the way to Coutts River where our trail meets up with the Swan Hills trail ..THANKS to Brad H , Kristien L , Matt J , Wendy R , and of course Glen G for the great job .. This is a fun work day with lots of satisfaction for a job well done ..:p

Top Bottom