$$$$NEED AN EXPERIENCE Patient RIDER FOR THURSDAY Feb 17

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for someone to ride with Feb 17 at Allan Creek or Cleimina, My sister and two brother inlaws are taking my sleds to Valemount to show my other Brother inlaw who is up for a week from NS, I just got bck from a 9 day trip so i can not go. The three of them are trail riders and in there 50's so they r not BoonDockers or highmarkers.Two of them have only been to mountains once with a guid. I am looking for someone who can take them up for the day and keep them out of harms way of avalanches and getting lost, etc, they will not mind stopping and watching u play. There is 3 of them in total, willing to pay $150 for the day. If you think you coukld help out a fellow snow and mudder please send me a message. They will be riding Reliable Machines 2- 07 151's and one 09 xp-154. Basically it will b like taking a new person to the mountains but they are not there to try and climb the faces, they just want to experiece the mountains take some pics and have fun.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If my partners dont make it, I would do it. Don't want anything for it though. Pm me if you like

Top Bottom