Mounting bracket for snow plow

crashnburn

Reaction score
Does any one know where i can get a mounting bracket for a cycle country snow plow. It needs to fit a '04 yamaha big bear 400. The part number for the kit is 15-5531. When I phoned Cycle Country they told me they only sell parts to dealers. I can't find any dealers outside of the U.S. They gave me a number to try but so far no luck

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does any one know where i can get a mounting bracket for a cycle country snow plow. It needs to fit a '04 yamaha big bear 400. The part number for the kit is 15-5531. When I phoned Cycle Country they told me they only sell parts to dealers. I can't find any dealers outside of the U.S. They gave me a number to try but so far no luck
mine's a cycle country blade Stimp, got it from Thomas when I got the quad. I'll check with 'em monday for ya.

my mount plate is a flat piece of plate steel, with 2 brackets for the plow to mount up to. looks pretty simple, kinda like a skidplate. if ya can't find one, fab it up.

crashnburn

Reaction score
No time to fab one because you are wanting to go sledding all the time.
I got the plate from a Kawaski but the frame must be puny because the brackets dont even come close to going over the frame of the yamaha!!!!!
I think they are both jap crap i need a bombie

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No time to fab one because you are wanting to go sledding all the time.
I got the plate from a Kawaski but the frame must be puny because the brackets dont even come close to going over the frame of the yamaha!!!!!
I think they are both jap crap i need a bombie
Smith made his own, kept the blade from his traxter and mounted it on his outtie. should be able to mod the kawi one mebbe? u-bolt jones....

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe check ebaymotors.com or kijiji.ca you never know Buddy!:d

steveo

Reaction score
Try Road Runner Hobies( 5816-82 Ave ) see kevin he usally can get anything that i ask for. Phone number is 780-469-0675

joeboo73

Reaction score
Central sled and cycle in wetaskiwin will help you out they sell cycle country

crashnburn

Reaction score
Smith made his own, kept the blade from his traxter and mounted it on his outtie. should be able to mod the kawi one mebbe? u-bolt jones....

I got a couple of hours the other day and rigged the kawi one for now. u-bolt jone was the deal.

Top Bottom