Mountains & Mud 5 DVD's Are here!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Mountains & Mud 5 DVD's are here, $29.95 + shipping

AN EPIC 4X4 QUAD FILM. Award-winning film director Thomas Opre takes you on another wild 4x4 quad ride. No sand in this movie -- just big mountains, rough rocks and deep mud. Opre travels with his cameras catching epic 4x4 quad action throughout North America. New features include utility quad riders Ron Wilert (Alberta), Jack Whelan (California), and Bayou Snorkel's Brian Robertson (Louisiana), plus the I-45 Race Team (Texas) and the Zollinger brothers from ZBroz Racing (Utah). Mountains & Mud has been nominated every year for the Extremy Award for Best Quad Film. Don't miss the film series which started the 4x4 quad craz!

I have 100 copies, let me know by PM if you would like one.

mattmedic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mountains & Mud 5 DVD's are here, $29.95 + shipping

AN EPIC 4X4 QUAD FILM. Award-winning film director Thomas Opre takes you on another wild 4x4 quad ride. No sand in this movie -- just big mountains, rough rocks and deep mud. Opre travels with his cameras catching epic 4x4 quad action throughout North America. New features include utility quad riders Ron Wilert (Alberta), Jack Whelan (California), and Bayou Snorkel's Brian Robertson (Louisiana), plus the I-45 Race Team (Texas) and the Zollinger brothers from ZBroz Racing (Utah). Mountains & Mud has been nominated every year for the Extremy Award for Best Quad Film. Don't miss the film series which started the 4x4 quad craz!

I have 100 copies, let me know by PM if you would like one.

hmmm any in blu ray coming out..

Top Bottom