Mountain Gear (jacket and pants) for daughter

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Daughter grew 4" this winter - all legs. Her snowmobiling pants and jacket no longer fit. She is about 5'8 and 120lbs. It would put her in a men's small or a woman's medium/large. Does anyone have any mountain type gear that they are looking to part with that may be suitable (that I can buy for her)? I'd buy new - but she is likely going to grow out of it by next year again.

Right now she is wearing a boy's xtra large ski suit. It is ok - but a little small to put her Tek Vest under.

By the way - she really isn't all that enthused about pink! Thanks,

Greg

Last edited:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'll find a bunch of ladies gear for sale on the Ladies Ride website. There's a lot of good, quality gear usually on there. :) and alot of lady riders who can give you some input for sizing etc.

http://ladiesride.websitetoolbox.com/
(That should get you there, the site is undergoing changes...)

Don't worry, lots of guys go there all the time! ;)

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'll find a bunch of ladies gear for sale on the Ladies Ride website. There's a lot of good, quality gear usually on there. :) and alot of lady riders who can give you some input for sizing etc.

http://ladiesride.websitetoolbox.com/
(That should get you there, the site is undergoing changes...)

Don't worry, lots of guys go there all the time! ;)

Taminator:

THANKS! I've always been secure enough in my masculinity not to worry about those sorts of things.

Last edited:

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledpiggy:

Thanks for the thought! Just to be clear - I intend to pay for it! A couple of members on the Ladies Ride site have offered up some jackeys for free - unbelievable!

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a 1993 mach 1 2 piece suit that i out grew that should fit her. Ski pants i think have a rip in the one leg. Can have if you are interested.:d:beer::beer:

Top Bottom