Motortech in Golden - Shout Out

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been getting my stuff fixed here and purchased sleds from these guys for 20 years. You need help on the weekend, they are the best!!! If there was a dealership competition for best dealer... these Golden people would win every morning...day and night... Randy.. Jordan..Dawn... etc.. are true sled supporters... We all have a special place for them...Tell me how they have helped you out,,

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy last year hit a rock and broke his rear chrome Molly skid arm.

Got there at 5 min to them closing.

They stayed late to weld it up so he could ride the next day ( wouldn't say no ) and wouldn't take a crisp $100 bill.

Good place forsure.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been getting my stuff fixed here and purchased sleds from these guys for 20 years. You need help on the weekend, they are the best!!! If there was a dealership competition for best dealer... these Golden people would win every morning...day and night... Randy.. Jordan..Dawn... etc.. are true sled supporters... We all have a special place for them...Tell me how they have helped you out,,

yes I have heard allot of great stuff about that place!!!

summitx411

Reaction score
I wish I had them as a local dealer. Was there couple years ago and blew out my shock. Came back from riding and caught them around closing, they stayed late and fabed up a new shock setup since they didn't have a direct replacement in stock. Came by at 8am on way out to the hills next morning and was sitting outside ready to be loaded!

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Randy and crew have helped me out for years no matter what I was riding. These guys care and they know why you are out there....To Ride! If you have problems they get you going! Always impressed so I made them my dealership with my new spring buy

calgaryboy

Reaction score
my family and i have boughten 3 sleds so fAR through them, all used. Every single one has worked like a charm unless we wreck it and when we do, they fix it pronto no issues and never beat us over the head on price. Just picked up my new to me rev 800 there on saturday and they made sure to have it ready for me and even made sure i could pick it up 2 hours earlier than agreed upon so i could get out for some riding. excellent service as far as im concerned. Randy is a champ to deal with.

Hydro

Reaction score
I would also like to express my appreciation for the crew at Motortech in Golden. I "spring-checked" my very first sled, a 2014 Skidoo 800XM 163, with Motortech on the high recommendation from a work colleague. They were very professional, super easy to deal with and accommodating to my ever-changing work schedule; the spring-check process with Dawn took about 3 minutes to complete... Jordan did the PDI with me, and it was very apparent that he knows a thing or two about sleds; to say the VERY least... If I wasn't soooo f**king excited to be picking up my sled, I'm certain I would've remembered most of what he said. Mainly, play with everything and make sure you know how it works... Regardless, I'll be buying any and all future toys from them, without question. It is 110% worth the drive from Calgary.

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was in Golden sledding Friday and Saturday. Blew a brake line Fiday on the trail out. We showed up at their doors about 30min to closing and they work hard to find me parts to get me running again for Saturday. They didnt have the exact part but gave me one they thought would work. We didnt have all the tools we needed (first ride forgot some) so we showed up at 9am when they opened and they fit me into their VERY busy schedule so I could ride Saturday. Credited me back the part and I'm pretty certain they took what they needed off a show room sled so I could ride that day.

Fantastic service and I will deffinitley be throwing more of my buisness their way.

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
. Regardless, I'll be buying any and all future toys from them, without question. It is 110% worth the drive from Calgary.

Dont forget to mention if your from Alberta and register your recreational vehicle in Alberta then you do not pay PST.

Hydro

Reaction score
Dont forget to mention if your from Alberta and register your recreational vehicle in Alberta then you do not pay PST.

That is correct. I should've mentioned that I only paid GST earlier. You just have to fill out and sign a declaration form in order to be PST exempt. Was merely a formality that took little extra time and was of little inconvenience.

tpollon2

Reaction score
Randy, Dawn and Jordan are what customer service is all about. Every dealer could learn how to treat their customers from them!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe Doo should give MT dealer of the year? Not very often do you hear of a place where there is virtually no bad feedback. We need all dealers in the sport to take notes from the crew at Motortech. The first time I dealt with Motortech was probably 10 yrs ago, and have been through the doors at least a few times a season whenever I needed something (not even Doo parts either!). Always happy and helpful faces there.

Thanks to them for all the service they do for average guys like us and keep us on the snow.

Sincerely.

dukabor

Reaction score
one more shoutout.... on their prices... picked up a new hot pot for the sled.... 20 bucks cheaper than down the street!!!

lewishillbilly

Reaction score
absolutely AWESOME folks to deal with. used to deal with the calgary brp dealer(almost caused me to switch to another brand) thank goodnees MT took on brp products!!! they have a customer for LIFE here. Thx Randy , Dawn , and Jordy...u guys r a model for how a dealership should work !!

Last edited:
Top Bottom