Motorfist vs Klim sizing

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone use this gear and can tell me about their sizing? I recently had a Klim Valdez jacket that was taken from a lodge I was visiting and need a new jacket and have been looking at the Motorfist Carbide and Rekon jackets. I have heard the Motorfist runs a bit big compared to Klim and would like to verify that before throwing down on a new jacket. I loved my Klim jacket but the Motorfist seems to have more features for your money.

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mixed bag in my experience. Bibs were definitely bigger than comparable sized klims I tried (still no such thing as a fat guy who isn't 8 feet tall in either companies world lol) - I wouldn't say it was the difference between an L and XL though, maybe an L.5...

Boots are the same way, I went a half size smaller than I normally would (all the store had and I needed new boots since my Klim's fell apart), and they are close, but kind of tight - I don't think I could attempt that with Klim's though.

Gloves on the other hand, when I bought my Motorfist gloves about two years ago, sizing was all over the place in the store, some L's felt like mediums but trying on a few I finally found a pair that fit well. I'm back to Klim gloves though because Motorfist gloves are(or were anyway) complete garbage.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
(still no such thing as a fat guy who isn't 8 feet tall in either companies world lol)

Ya, what's up with that? I bought Motorfist 2xl short bibs last year and they're 8 inches longer than my legs. I'm not tall (5'9"), but I'm no hobbit either. Do they just sew random tags on these things and send them out the door?

I have 2 pairs of Klim gloves, both large. One set my hands can swim in and the other set is a bit on the tight side. Really guys? C'mon!

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Ya, what's up with that? I bought Motorfist 2xl short bibs last year and they're 8 inches longer than my legs. I'm not tall (5'9"), but I'm no hobbit either. Do they just sew random tags on these things and send them out the door?

I have 2 pairs of Klim gloves, both large. One set my hands can swim in and the other set is a bit on the tight side. Really guys? C'mon!

That's the infamous Random Number Generator! You should see how much that bad boy gets used in the auto parts pricing world.

Top Bottom