Motion Alarm System for trailer or Truck

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was flippin thru my new wood-working magazine and noticed an ad for Ryobi Tec4 rechargeable motion alarm. It sounds kind of cool, it for securing tools or supplies at job sites. You can mount it to a board with some screws or keep it portable.It is cheap enough to at only $50.00 and it comes with its own recharger. I thought it might work for when I go quadin or in my truck.

So I went to "Home Depot" and had a look at it. (ended up buying it) It has a key-fob to arm and disarm it. Boy is it loud. It should deter some idiots from grabin stuff. It states it keeps its charge for 12 days so it should work for week-end quad trips. It should work in the truck as well when you have to park it in questionable areas. Like I say I don't think its a cure but should scare a few people away. Check it out, guys !!!
Just my 2 cents!!

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was flippin thru my new wood-working magazine and noticed an ad for Ryobi Tec4 rechargeable motion alarm. It sounds kind of cool, it for securing tools or supplies at job sites. You can mount it to a board with some screws or keep it portable.It is cheap enough to at only $50.00 and it comes with its own recharger. I thought it might work for when I go quadin or in my truck.

So I went to "Home Depot" and had a look at it. (ended up buying it) It has a key-fob to arm and disarm it. Boy is it loud. It should deter some idiots from grabin stuff. It states it keeps its charge for 12 days so it should work for week-end quad trips. It should work in the truck as well when you have to park it in questionable areas. Like I say I don't think its a cure but should scare a few people away. Check it out, guys !!!
Just my 2 cents!!

I too saw that unit in 'The Family Handyman' magazine and thought that it looked like a good idea. Thanks for the info - will get one for the enclosed trailer.

Top Bottom