mod rods front bumper

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I figured before the new T3 hit the trees and wrecks the crap front bumper I would replace it, looking at the mod rods, anyone have feedback on them? I like how it ties the whole front together, basically the braces of a grip and rip kit with the bumper built in

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is the one.....is that installed on your personal sled?? looks like the pic on the website, i should have also asked if there is anyone in canada that deals their products

Last edited:

MADMAN

Reaction score
I purchased one at last yrs sled show, it looks to be built great. Just need to powder coat it and install it for this riding season.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is the one.....is that installed on your personal sled?? looks like the pic on the website, i should have also asked if there is anyone in canada that deals their products

Google. Not mine... OP had no pic lol

I like it (except the ends could hook branches going backwards, would be better looped back in for me). We will see when(not if) I bend the stock one...

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the snow and ice would build up like crazy on that bumper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bingo1010

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was thinking the same but was also thinking of cutting the space between some of the openings on the front to help with that issue

Top Bottom